Busy, successful people are often so involved in their day-to-day personal and business lives that planning for their financial future may be overlooked. Unfortunately, financial security rarely happens by chance. Taking the time to build the right financial foundation today will help to create a more secure tomorrow! We can help you attain your financial goals!
For over 25 years, members of our team have been providing individuals and businesses with unbiased, valuable financial advice in a cost-effective manner while maintaining utmost privacy. Objectivity, integrity and a relentless focus on the best interests of our clients is at the center of everything we do.
We work one-on-one with clients to understand what's unique, as well as what's important to them and their families. Our systematic process provides the foundation for a strategic financial plan designed to help achieve both your short-and long-term goals. As your financial adviser, we work with you to develop your personal financial strategy. Together, we'll implement and monitor your plan and make adjustments as deemed necessary.
At DeLong & Brower, we are committed to serve our clients by:
Providing a broad range of high quality financial services and products.
- Independent – not captive to any products or quotas
- Access to a complete array of financial products
- Use of third party evaluative resources include Morningstar Principia, Value Line and Standard and Poor’s
Assuring that these financial services are provided by personable, qualified personnel
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planner) – 25+ years experience
- CPA – more than 15 employees with approximately 250 cumulative years of experience
- Ongoing education required for CFP® and CPA’s to retain licensure
Rendering financial advice only after background information is solicited, risk tolerance is assessed and needs, goals and timeframes are established.
- Formal time-proven process
- Scheduled reviews/updates
Providing the quality of service to our clients that we expect when we seek the services of others
- We are relationship, not transaction oriented
- No business or personal client is too small
- All calls are returned promptly
- Web access to account information is available
Providing our services in a cost-effective manner
- Compensation arrangements are flexible to meet individual client preferences, including commission-based or fee-based asset management choices
- Since we are a “one source” provider of a wide range of financial services including insurance, investment and tax planning, we may save you time and money compared to working with numerous specialists in various locations
- Individual financial strategy and product decisions are coordinated and compatible because we develop a comprehensive plan within our office
Maintaining utmost privacy
- Developing and implementing a financial strategy utilizing one primary consultant at one location minimizes your disclosure of personal financial information compared to a multi-site, multi-consultant program
Retirement planning is one of the services most requested by our clients. A high percentage of our clients express retirement related-concerns. We understand retirement planning issues, including the challenges of converting prior goals of accumulation and appreciation of assets into income generation designed to last a lifetime in both pre and post retirement scenarios. We know how to assist and guide clients through the maze of uncertain and sometimes conflicting objectives. Included in our reviews are evaluations and recommendations on social security, pension, investments, insurance (including long-term care options) and estate planning needs.